quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

BLUE ORCHID





    Dear rockers, this was my latest photo shoot from yesterday.
    Me and Carolina went down to the beach for some shots. Once again here's the proof you don't need a sunny day to get good pictures.
    She posed in a dark outfit with baggy shirt and all-the-way-down-to-the-feet skirt. I pictured in colors and black and white, but you know I can't resist a good monochromatic scale. With the black clothing she wore silver accessories, two necklaces and five rings, plus the gypsy chain on her hair (which I didn't post), but the poor thing had to suffer a little for the shots, it's not easy to pose perfectly still in such a chilly day!
    It was a very successful result in my opinion, the black and white gave just the right atmosphere with a smooth touch of wild hair dancing in the wind.
    With the video I made a small video with some shots of that day.

Full album here:
Carolina's profile here.

BLUE ORCHID from Beatriz Mariano on Vimeo.

2 comentários: